Five tools today added to the list today to hep researchers in their every day tasks. Find the complete list on the online tools for researchers page. I’ve also added a graph digitizer (dcsDigitiser) to the list you can find in this blog post.
- Lab Suit – Inventory Management, orders Management, materials Trade-In, price Comparison.
inventory to other researchers. The more give away, the more you can
ask others in return. A potentially great way to formalize the reagent
exchange emailing list that most departments have.
- Journal of Brief Ideas – Provides a place for short ideas to be described – in 200 words or less -, archived, searchable and citable.
it is only the way the idea is acted upon that should be attributed to
group or individuals. Also check out the RIO journal that offers researchers to publish their research proposals.
- SciFeed – Uses various data sources and natural language processing to identify important new scientific advances.
all fields. This however won’t analyze your interest to suggest recent
articles in your field.
- LifeScience.net – Online platform for professional networking and sharing of knowledge in life sciences.
sciences. Jobs, events, news, publications and protocols. Haven’t tried
- F1000 workspace – A workspace for scientists to collect, write and discuss scientific literature.
Five new tools added to the toolbox! | Connected Researchers