Making an Impact: Tracking Your Research Metrics
What are Research Metrics?
How Do I Get Started?
utilizing research metrics effectively. Each page explores a different
step in the process and lays the groundwork for the following steps.
1) Researcher Profiles
- Distinguish your work online to generate more accurate research metrics
- Understand a variety of metrics and select the ones that are right for you
- Discover electronic tools for calculating research metrics
- Promote your work, set goals, and make decisions using research metrics
- Extend your knowledge with these hands-on sessions run by librarians at McMaster's Health Sciences Library
Questions? Contact Jack Young (email@example.com), 905-525-9140 ext. 22728
Getting Started - Making an Impact: Tracking Your Research Metrics - Guides at McMaster University Health Sciences Library