Increase your Citations: Explore Google Scholar.
a simple way for authors to keep track of citations to their articles.
You can check who is citing your publications, graph citations over
time, and compute several citation metrics. You can also make your
profile public, so that it may appear in Google Scholar results when
people search for your name. Google Scholar Citations:
- Creates a personalised public profile that showcases all of your
outputs in one place (including articles, books, conference papers,
presentations, blog posts etc).
- Allows readers to click directly through to open access versions of your publications.
- You can link up to your co-authors to create a network.
- Gives you a quick indication of your H-score.
- You can check who is citing your publications.
- Measuring your research impact: Google Scholar Citations (Cornell University Library)
- Setting up your Google Scholar profile.(Google Scholar Citations)
Increase your Citations: Explore Google Scholar. | Learning@NTU Libraries