It is possible to merge
Merging EndNote libraries
two separate EndNote libraries into one single library. You can do this
with two libraries created in EndNote X, or merge a library created in
an older version of the EndNote software with your new EndNote X
- Open the EndNote Library that you want to put all your references into.
- Click on File > Import.
- Click on the Choose File button and find the Library that you want to import. Click on OK.
- Under Import Options choose EndNote Library from the list.
- Under Duplicates choose whether you want to import all the references, or whether you want EndNote to check for and discard any duplicates.
- Under Text Translation choose No translation from the list.
- Click on Import.
CovEndNote: Merging EndNote libraries