Sunday 8 January 2023

A Milestone in Nader Ale Ebrahim's Academic Career

 

 Source: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7510632

A Milestone in Nader Ale Ebrahim's Academic Career

Ale Ebrahim, Nader


 

I have received 1,527 citations from 1,430 documents to 48 publications in the SCOPUS database up to the end of the year 2022 (The list extracted from SCOPUS on January 5th, 2023). I know it is not a big number compared to others in the field, but it is a small milestone in my academic career. I am grateful because I could have never dreamed of being where I am today. Thanks to all my co-authors who have published with me over the years. It was great writing articles with you as an attempt to disseminate knowledge. Thank you to all respective researchers, scientists, and individuals for recognizing our research team's work. Once more, I would like to say huge thanks to all my fantastic co-authors and all of you who read and cited our papers. Thank you very much for your recognition, encouragement, and support. Your citations will provide more evidence and inspire more researchers in the field to continue conducting more research. The citation number can be considered as one of the indicators for the impacts of our studies on the academic community and I am happy to see the impacts. It has been a challenging, but rewarding, journey with its ups & its downs, which I have loved overall. Once again, I am thankful to all of those who have supported me on my academic journey. It is indeed a special milestone that I will never forget. I hope the new year brings more exciting research and more collaboration between researchers in the field.

Celebrating 1,527 Citations: Gratitude and Recognition. I hope the new year brings more exciting research and more collaboration between researchers in the field.


No comments:

Post a Comment