- SciVal Funding – Comprehensive source of funding information.
is part of Elsevier’s SciVal platform, providing research institution
and universities with research intelligence, including on their own
research production. This service is only available through a
- Research Professional – Source of intelligence on funding opportunities and research policy.
world, and alerts about funding opportunities. Also available through a
- Profology – A professional community created exclusively for higher education faculty, staff and administrators.
idea is to provide the staff with a more private space than what you
might get on Facebook. Professor can share tip and trick about teaching
or management of research groups without the risk of students bumping
- Kudos – Helps researchers explain, enrich and share their publications for greater research impact.
is good one. I will try to post a more extended post on Kudos soon. It
provides authors with a space to explain their work in a way everyone
can understand and link other ressources to the published article. A
great way to increase the visibility of your published work.
- Citavi – Reference management, knowledge organization, and task planning solution.
reference management. I have not tried it myself, but would love to hear
from its users. Windows only for now.
- InSIlico DB – Genomics made possible for biologists without programming.
bio-informatic tools. It combines on the same platform an easy access to
genome database with analysis tools. Have a look at this video from
6 digital tools for researchers added to the list. | Connected Researchers